Before an IKEA task, all taskers receive information about what to do if something goes wrong at the task. You can see info here.
Below are the most important things you need to do if something goes wrong.
- In the event of defects or damage to the IKEA product itself, it is the customer who contacts IKEA’s customer service on tel. +348 9 3482 9400 for guidance and any new product.
- Should you as a tasker end up damaging the product during assembly, call CSC at IKEA yourself on tel. +358 9 4273 3800 (#2) /> (this number is not to be given to customers in any circumstances)
- Tell them that you are a tasker at Luado
- In order for IKEA to be able to identify the customer effectively, it is important that the name, address and product are given to CSC.
- Please also call or send Luado information about this, after talking to IKEA. See contact information here.
- If you see that the task will take longer / shorter time than estimated / agreed with the customer, clarify this continuously with the customer. Make sure to communicate this to the customer as soon as possible and before you continue further work. You can read more about it here.