Every disagreement that arises on Luado is unique. There is therefore no definitive answer to what should be done in your particular case. We still see that these cases recur:
- Tasker has done a worse job than expected
- Tasker has done an injury
- The communication from the customer or tasker has not been good enough
- Tasker or customer did not meet as agreed
- Lack of competence
- Incorrectly assessed scope of assignment
This means that if the competence level of the tasker has not been sufficient (but he / she still took on the task), the tasker can, for example, order help from another tasker to complete the assignment, in combination with the price being reduced for the customer when it has complications occurred on the assignment.
In addition, the same case may be because the tasker misjudged his level of competence for the job because the customer did not inform important details in advance - in such a case, the case may turn to the tasker should be paid to show up for the job and perform the job to the best of his ability.
In other words, there can be many variables involved in a conflict - and things are not always black and white. We have therefore made a small list of suggestions for solutions (which can also be combined).
- Reduce price / no payment. Happens often if the tasker has not maintained his part of the agreement
- tasker corrects the work itself. Happens often if communication has not been sufficient
- The insurance is taken into use.
- Tasker get help to correct the job. Occurs often if the competence has not been sufficient or an injury has occurred
Nevertheless, it is very important for us to have good users on the platform who understand the responsibility by entering into an agreement with an unknown person.
Maintaining the good environment we have at Luado is absolutely essential for further development.