Hopp til hovedinnholdet
Good to know before you get your first task
- Payments will be paid out from FREE.fi twice a month, read more here.
- You chooses your own hourly price, and on some tasks a supplement on the price will be added, see when and what here.
- All bookings you receive are personal (customer have chosen exactly you for their task), and it is important to be service-minded.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the duration added on the Task Page is as correct as possible (so the customer has an idea of what the task will cost). IKEA estimates can be found here.
- Only take on assignments you know you have the competence to perform.
- If the assignment goes wrong, you are responsible for resolving the matter with the customer. See more details here .
- Respect the start time you and customer have agreed. Many customers takes time off from work to be present, and do not have time for delays.
- We recommend the use of written communication so that everything is possible to document.