When a job via Luado is done and paid for, both the buyer and the tasker get the opportunity to give their feedback via the website.
Feedback is given in the form of free text / commentary where you can describe how you experienced what went well or badly, and a rating on a scale from 1-5, where 5 is best.
The rating shown on each tasker is an average of all the ratings the tasker has received from previous customers / assignments.
Rating and review can be given openly, ie it is available to all other users on Luado, and is displayed on the profile of current tasker. Rating can also be given hidden, which means that it is not shown publicly to other users, but rating is calculated as part of the taskers total rating.
Luado recommends that everyone give a public rating, but accepts that in some cases they want the rating / review to be invisible to others.
Luado's rating guidelines:
- Be honest and sincere in your rating and review. It helps other taskers, customers and Luado as a platform to get better
- Show respect for each other and do not share personal information, or anything else that is not relevant to the assignment / experience
- We recommend that you give your feedback as soon as possible after the assignment
- Rating shall be given solely based on agreed and performed assignments
- It is strictly forbidden to influence the other party through financial compensation or other benefits against a specific rating / review. Violation of this will result in immediate exclusion