Customers seeking help with their tasks at Luado, will see in real time which taskers that can help them. Therefore it's important that your profile gives a good picture of you and what experience you have.
Here we have gathered some simple tips and examples that we hope will help you along the way.
8 tips that give a good tasker profile:
- Choose a good profile picture that clearly shows your face. People want to see who you are.
- Write short and straight to the point.
- Give a short and good description of who you are in the profile text.
- Write specifically what experience you have and what you can help with, under the tab "What do you want to work with?"
- If you have a vehicle, trailer or tool that you can use at work, tick it under the "Details" tab.
- Check that the area in the map matches the area you want to work on.
- Keep your available calendar time up to date. Without calendar time, the profile is not displayed, but make sure you only have time you can actually work.
- And last but not least - be honest when describing yourself.