Unfortunately, things do not always go as planned. Sometimes communication doesn't always go as planned, or the task may be more complicated than expected, and then there may be disagreement.
Disputes usually occur when tasker and customer communicate poorly, or that an assignment is not performed as expected in advance.
We want to point out that Luado is a company that develops, markets and operates the platform Luado.fi, a platform for connecting customers and taskers for the service.
Luado is only to be regarded as a mediator of contact between the parties, and is not responsible for tasks that are agreed and performed through the service.
Luado has developed a process for handling cases where the customer or tasker is not satisfied. This is a process we can activate to make it easier for both parties to discuss and solve the problem in an efficient and good way.
To be considered for such a process, these requirements are set:
- The task has been ordered and confirmed via Luado's platform.
- Complaints about completed tasks are sent in writing to Luado / tasker no later than 14 days after the task has been completed.
- The parties have had a dialogue about the case and tried to resolve the matter themselves.
If the above points have been followed, Luado can assist you further with the complaint.
This is the process:
- Before Luado can help, you have to try to resolve the case yourself within 48 hours after the complaint has been communicated to the other party. Tips for solution suggestions can be found here.
- If you do not reach a solution within 48 hours, you will be able to fill out our complaint form, which must be submitted within 12 working days. All the details should come out here, for the fairest possible assessment of the case. After both parties have filled out the form and sent to Luado, you can expect a recommendation within 3 working days.
- Luado will then (within 3 working days) make an assessment of the case, based on the complaint form received and other information we have had access to from the parties.
- Based on the information, we will give the parties a neutral recommendation with a brief statement. You choose whether the recommendation is followed or not. If you do not agree with the recommendation, you can take the case further at your own expense through external mediation or the like
We understand that disagreement is stressful. To make the process as efficient as possible, it is important to keep the following in mind:
- Know what the alternative solutions are and what you can expect to get
- Try your best to resolve the situation with the other person, that you have the agreement with
- Think about the case from the other party's side
- Do not expect benefits in the decision if you do not have sufficient evidence
- Do not contact Luado until you have tried to resolve the matter yourself first
Nevertheless, it is very important for us to have good users on the platform who understand the responsibility by making an agreement with an unknown person.
Maintaining the good environment we have at Luado is absolutely essential for further development.