Completing an order on Luado takes only a few minutes, and consists of 4 easy steps.
Step 1: Select the type of job
- Start by choosing what you want to get fixed from one of our predefined categories and press "next" .
- Enter the duration you estimate for the job and press "next" .
- Fill in if you need a tasker to bring equipment / tools.
- Answer if you need more taskers and press "next" .
- Answer whether you order as an individual or company and press "next" .
Step 2: Job address
- Enter the address where the task takes place, so that the tasker knows where to meet up. And enter your email address, so we know where to send information.
- Confirm that we can send you information related to your assignment and press "next" .
Step 3: Choose your tasker
- We will now show you all taskers who are available to help you within 1 week. You can easily change to another time by tapping the drop-down menu under "When do you want help?" . Among other things, you can select "within 24 hours" and "at a specific time" if you have an exact date and time for the job.
- Evaluate taskers based on your needs and available information, and select the desired tasker.
Step 4: Complete order
- Give a short and concrete description of the task of selected tasker. Remember that a good explanation can clear up many potential misunderstandings and contribute to a good experience for both parties.
- Enter personal information and payment card you want to use. Payment cards will not be charged until you have confirmed the task as performed and approved.
That was it!
The order is now registered with Luado, and selected tasker will be informed. You will also receive an email from us with the necessary information.
Click on the link "See job and chat" for all details on the job and to start a chat dialogue with tasker. Among other things, it can be important to clarify:
- Details about the task
- Parking / access
- Duration of assignment (which gives total price)
- If equipment / tools are in place
- Tasker confirms that the competence is sufficient (for complicated assignments)