Before you cancel, you should consider the following:
- Cancellations can have a negative impact on your profile if we notice a significant difference between the number of bookings and completed jobs. This may result in you receiving fewer jobs and, in the worst-case scenario, being banned from the platform.
- Only jobs paid through Luado benefit from secure payments or assistance from our customer support team.
- Only jobs paid through Luado are insured.
- You contribute to facilitating legal work by using Luado.
At your profile, you can cancel the task by ...
- Log in
- Go to My Task
- Select the task you want to cancel
- Make sure you are at the tab "Edit"
- Press "Cancel task"
- Leave a reason and write a message to the customer
NB! As long as the right action is taken (you let the buyer and us know), we understand that things doesn't always go as planned and that tasks sometimes have to be canceled.