Did you know that there is a clear connection between responding to customers quickly, and good feedback from customers?
Yes in fact, a quick response from you not only gives a good first impression, it's also what the customers state is the most important factor for a good rating - in addition to of course doing a good job.
Here's what you should do:
- Create some standard answers that you can quickly send to the customer via chat (see examples below)
- Show that you are interested and have seen the task
- Be polite and personal in the dialogue
- If you give an expectation to the customer, make sure you keep it
- Be clear and concrete in your answers
- If you experience misunderstandings via the chat, suggest calling by phone
Here are some examples of standard answers you can save on your mobile, so you can buy yourself some time if you should be a little unavailable, when you receive a new task/chat message:
- Hi! So nice that you chose me for the task! I'll take a closer look at the details of the job, and I'll get back to you in a few hours. Regards xxxx
- Hi! Thank you for choosing me! I'm a little busy now, but I will have a closer look as soon as I have time. We'll talk soon!
- Hi! I've seen your message. I'm on another task now, but I will answer you as soon as I can. No later than ...(time)