At Luado, it's the customers who choose who they want to use for their task.
When you receive an SMS about a new assignment, it's therefore very important that you quickly follow up the customer at the Job Page, so that you create security and predictability for the customer.
What you need to do:
- Click on the link in the SMS, or go to My Tasks and select the current task
- Look through the details the customer has added, under the tab "Details"
- Write a message to the customer under the tab "Chat"
- Tips! Be grateful - thank them for choosing you for the assignment, and ask questions if anything is unclear. Good communication is gold!
- Click on tab "Edit" to see if the task is in the status "Confirmed" or "Not confirmed"
- If the task is "Confirmed", all details are set, and there are no necessary actions to be taken on the Task Page
- If the task is "Not confirmed", it means that duration must be agreed on, and added on the Task Page
PS! It's important that the details for the task is confirmed before the start, so the agreement is ready for both parties and you get paid for the task.
(Remember that you are obliged to be available and to take tasks at the times you have added in the calendar).