When a buyer sees your profile and evaluates you for the job, it is good to get an impression of your experience with the chosen category, and who you are as a person. Be honest and specific in the description.
Use this text to influence the customer's expectations
- Introduce yourself. Write a selling text.
- Write short and straight to the point.
- Name the characteristics that make a buyer want your help.
- Be honest when describing yourself.
- Write specifically what experience you have and what you can help with, under the tab "Which services do you want to offer?"
- You can also use this text to inform buyers what you doesn't have experience with, or what you don't want to help them with.
- Rate your experience in the categories you have chosen, from 1-5.
- Remember that the ranking of your properties controls the expectations of the buyer. Be honest.